Lunchtime at St Peter's is 12.10pm to 1.10pm for Years 3 & 4 children and 12:20pm to 1:20pm for Years 5 & 6 pupils.
During the lunch hour we have various activities which are changed daily so that the children experience a wide variety of activities throughout the week, examples of these activities are:
- Bat and ball
- The climbing frame / trim trail
- Music corner - for children to dance to music
- Quiet area - for children to colour in pictures and draw or take a cushion and simply read a book
- Chalking / Drawing
- Free play area that has balance boards, skipping ropes and hula hoops
- Activity game panels for children to test their skills on or against each other
- Parachute games
- and more....