Join The Friends of St Peter's School for a sponsored family junior parkrun on Sunday 19th June at 9am to help towards the £5,000 target for new library books.
We hope this sponsored event will inspire the children to run, jog, skip walk or a mixture of all 4, the usual 2 lap - 2km junior parkrun route.
- Families can arrive (on the field behind the wooden caterpillar) from 8.45am
- All children will need to attend the event with a responsible adult
- Anyone (adult or child/sibling) can participate
- Parents/carers can complete the route with their children should they wish to
- There will be marshals (hi-vis/hi five heros) all around the route
- Please sign up if you can volunteer to marshal and hi five the children as they go round at www.parkrun.org.uk/rushcliffe-juniors/futureroster
- If a participant is 4 or over please register with parkrun at www.parkrun.org.uk and bring their printed barcode with you
- All children’s places will be registered but you need to have your barcode to have the time recorded
This event has been made possible with the support of the Rushcliffe junior parkrun team and the Rushcliffe Country Park Rangers, Thank you!
Sponsorship forms are attached, please hand them into the School office in the week following the event.
If you have any queries please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you all there!