Book Bingo aims to encourage children to read broadly - a wide range of authors and genres. We hope the children have a lot of fun with it, as they try and fill in the 25 boxes with 25 different books.
· Evidence your daily reading in your reading diary.
· Mark off each box on the Book Bingo grid as you complete it.
· Fill in the grid with the book title and date of completion.
· Ask an adult to initial the completed box on your grid.
· You may only use a book once. E.G. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone can either be ‘a book with magic’ or ‘a book set in a school’.
· All children who complete the challenge will receive a certificate.
· Children who receive a certificate will be entered into a termly reading raffle draw to win prizes.